Sunday, January 04, 2009

Sale A Bration

It's the new year and Stampin' Up!'s biggest promotion of the Year, Sale-a-bration. If you are new to Saleabration, here's how it works. In this brochure you will find 4 exclusive stamp sets only available during Saleabration between January 1st and February 28th 2009.


You can't buy these sets, you can only earn them by either placing a $100 order (you get a set for each $100 you spend so you can get more than one) or inviting me to your home to demonstrate some stamping techniques and products to your friends, and reaching $600 in sales.


Sale-a-bration is also THE BEST time to become a demonstrator as you get an extra free stamp set of your choice worth $79.95 (in addition to the huge discount you already get on your starter kit). I'm also giving anyone a $50 product bonus of your choice to anyone who joins my team during Sale-a-bration.

Joining Stampin' Up! has bought so much good stuff to my life. It has given me a job that I am truly passionate about, a whole group of new friends, a wonderful holiday (with all expenses paid for) and lots of free stamp sets!


Cheers,
Ros

No comments: