Thursday, February 23, 2006

All I seem to do it work...

It feels like all I have done this week is go to work (so much for working only 2 days a week!) With Josh's operation on Tuesday and overnight stay in hospital I had to go into work on Monday to pre-do the pays and a few other things. I was in there today to make up some time for yesterday and then I am there tomorrow with me going in on Tuesday for when the computer tek comes in.... Grrrr only just started back and am already sick of the place!

Just had to share this cute photo of Nikki that my mum took of her on Tuesday (using my camera which she had no experience with... Thanks ma!)

Cheers all, just off to add a couple of finishing touches to my www.bluebutterflyscrapbookworld.com.au DT project. Some pics tomorrow.

Ros

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet pic of Nikki