Sunday, January 06, 2008

Cleaning bug?

Does anyone every get the cleaning bug? I don't very often and today it struck... Nat is having some mates over tomorrow night so I had a go a removing my stuff off the pool table (it is never kept super clean for long!!!) Then as I was putting stuff away I found more stuff that had been shoved aside (to look tidy) so I put that away to. Somehow I ended up in the boys closest cleaning up the top shelf (which is where I throw all the clothes that are too small until I get around to dealing with them), I repeated this in the girls room, then worked outside, wedded a little, put all the clean, folded clothes away, cleaned the bathroom and toilet floors and I think that is just about it.

All in all, it doesn't look like I have done alot as I didn't hide stuff in cupboard etc. I cleaned them out and then put stuff away properly. I think the only things I have to show from todays efforts (aside from sore feet) is sparkling clean toilet and bathroom floors and 2 garbage bags of clothes for the brotherhood bin.

I have created just haven't uploaded the photos. Slack I know!
Ros

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You cleaning bug you! At least you have a magnificent feeling of achievment after doing all of that. Well done you!!!

Cheers
Fi

kazy2004 said...

Hi Ros. Sounds like you have been very productive. I would love to chat about SU. Could you email me please, couln't see your address.
Cheers
markandkaz1969@iprimus.com.au
Cheers Karen

Deb Ross said...

Hi Ros,

Yes we have had the cleaning bug here as well, how does a house get so messy?

It is nice to sit down after it is all done and admire.

Talk Soon

Deb Ross