Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Crazy, game or just plain stupid???

Okay so I don’t know if this game or stupid or both but I am not long home from taking the kids to the shops by myself. Not just any shops, Aldi AND Coles... As I am typing this I am beginning to think I am crazy as the kids behave like kids or feral monsters at the shops when all together and I can’t split myself 4 ways to chase after them. Part of me wanted to get out of the house (and Bella had NO nappies left) and the other part of me was going stir crazy. Nat suggested I wait until he wakes up from sleeping and then go, aside from having no nappies, I was going to go crazy and I am hoping for a nap when he is awake before he leaves for work.

Toady's project isn’t a card, but more of a box type thing, which I actually call a “popcorn box” as that is what it reminds me of. I am not the original creator of it, Diana Gibbs is. I just loved the shape of it and how it gave me a chance to work with products from the new mini (yet again).


Materials list
Stamps: One of a kind (spring mini catalogue)
Cardstock: Really Rust, River Rock, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Other: Apple cider dsp (spring mini catalogue), wild wasabi double stitched ribbon, round tab punch, jumbo pewter eyelets

Thankfully Bella is asleep right now and the older kids are outside as I need more than 5 minutes worth of piece from them right now.

Ros

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WShopping with the four ferals? Your medal is in the mail m'dear *grin*.

Hope you have found some sanity, and I love your popcorn box it really shows off the pattern paper doesn't it.

Cheers
Fi