Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Todays mini catalogue card...

Todays mini catalogue card is yet another Christmas card... Nothing like getting ready early for Christmas (or at least trying to). This is a card that I made for part of the “Art with Heart” team swap I was organising. We each made 12 cards and got 11 different cards back plus one of our own. There is some amazing cards swapped I can assure you. I must try and hunt down some links from the other girls for you so you can see what they did.

Materials list
Stamps: Celebrate Everyday, En Francis
Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate, Kraft, Old Olive, Mellow Moss
Ink: Versamark, Basic Black
Other: Stampin’ Write markers, black embossing powder, nestabilities
I am amazed at how well the card photographed considering it was in a plastic sleeve (all taped up) and stuck onto a canvas for display.
Best rush off and settle Drew into bed, have a business meeting phone call in 20 minutes and I need him to be asleep!
Ros

2 comments:

Carol Dunstan said...

oooh, loving the tree!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ros - Loved opening my swap package and seeing all the great cards. Your one with the Celebrate Everyday tree was a beauty! Thanks!