Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

Been really busy around here getting ready for my trip away and had my family over for dinner on the weekend and got to see my niece again. She has grown, almost the same height as Bella and there is a 8 month ages difference. Mad clean up before they got here as Chloe is now crawling and Bella is interested in far more things than “what could that be on the floor?” LOL... I was so busy cleaning I ached everywhere when I eventually got into bed. Has something to do with starting cleaning at 6.30am when I just woke up. Yuck!

Requisite photo of all the cousins together...

Drew, Chloe, Nikki, Bella and Josh

Sending out my “early” September newsletter today as I want people to know about the classes and Christmas stamp club before it begins. That and I don’t think I’ll have a lot of time once I get back. It will be rush rush rush again.... Ohhh somedays I love the rush, other days I wish I was on holiday. Thank goodness, I am going on one, as I really could use the break. LOL, but then again, who couldn’t?

Sitting here typing this and looking over at what I am wanting to pack stamping wise and I am wondering how am I going to fit it all in and my clothes and be under 20kg in weight... Hmmm, I hope there won’t be too much culling required!

Anyway, now that I have finished my swaps for the incentive trip, I can show them to you.
Materials list
Stamps: One of a kind, En Francais
Ink: Staz On, Versamark, River Rock
Cardstock: River Rock, Blue Bayou, Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky
Other: Vellum, black embossing powder, sizzix frame die

Hoping also to schedule some posts of cards made by other demonstrators while I am away.

Cheers,
Ros

No comments: