Saturday, August 16, 2008

September classes

Waxed paper resist technique class

Thursday 4th September 7.30pm – 9.30pm
Friday 5th September 10am – midday

In this class you will use make a techniques card with instructions that will fit into the Stampin’ Up! on board art journal 5 x 5 using stamps from the Celebrate Everyday spring mini catalogue stamp set and other accessories from the Idea Book and Catalogue. Along with the instructions and techniques card, you will also make 2 cards using the featured technique.
Class Fee: $15.00* which includes all class materials and 2 envelopes for completed cards.
Please note: As I need to order supplies for this workshop, bookings will close off for this workshop at midnight Friday 29th August, and the class must be paid in full by then (50% deposit required when booking unless paying by PayPal). Class size is limited and places will be offered on a first in first served basis.

To book email me at rosoakes@iprimus.com.au or phone 9786 1149. I accept payment by direct deposit or PayPal (I will email you an invoice to pay via PayPal).

Mens and Ladies shirt class
Wednesday 10th September 7.30pm – 9.30pm
Friday 12th September 10am – midday
In this class you will use a mens and a ladies shirt card. The mens card is perfect for holding money, gift certificate, tattslotto, movie tickets etc. in the pocket. Also included in the class fee is 1/5 of a Pretties Kit. (Storage tin not included)
Class Fee: $30.00* which includes all class materials, 1/5 of Pretties Kit and 2 envelopes for completed cards.

Please note: As I need to order supplies for this workshop, bookings will close off for this workshop at midnight Wednesday 3rd September,, and the class must be paid in full by then (50% deposit required when booking unless paying by PayPal). Class size is limited and places will be offered on a first in first served basis.
To book email me at rosoakes@iprimus.com.au or phone 9786 1149. I accept payment by direct deposit or PayPal (I will email you an invoice to pay via PayPal).


Brocade Basics class
4 in 4 class (1 stamp set, 4 ways)
Thursday 18th September 7.30pm – 9.30pm
Friday 19th September 10am – midday

In this class you will use the Brocade Basics stamp set and other accessories from the Idea Book and Catalogue to make a beautiful set of 4 cards perfect for many occasions.
Class Fee: $25.00* which includes all class materials and 4 envelopes for completed cards.

Please note: As I need to order supplies for this workshop, bookings will close off for this workshop at midnight Friday 12th September, and the class must be paid in full by then (50% deposit required when booking unless paying by PayPal). Class size is limited and places will be offered on a first in first served basis.
To book email me at rosoakes@iprimus.com.au or phone 9786 1149. I accept payment by direct deposit or PayPal (I will email you an invoice to pay via PayPal).

* About My Classes:
· All classes are held at my house in Skye. This allows me to keep the cost down and have
everything we need on hand.
· New class members are always welcome. Bring a friend who has never been to one of my
workshops or classes, and both you and your friend will receive a $5 discount on the class fee.
· Classes need to be paid in full by the advertised closing date (this is because I need to order
product for the classes). At least a 50% deposit at the time of booking is required to secure
your place. I accept payment by cash, direct deposit and PayPal. If you pay by PayPal I ask for
class payment in full at time of booking to avoid me being charged double fees.
· Tea, coffee and biscuits are provided. You are welcome to bring your own drinks / snacks if you
prefer.
· Cancellation and full refund will be available up until the advertised closing date for each class.
After that date you are welcome to send someone in your place, but I will not be able to provide
a refund unless I have someone on the waiting list to fill your spot.
· If you can’t make the class time, but would love to do the class, there are two options:
o Buy the class ‘by mail’ where you will be mailed the products and instructions the day after
the in person class has been held. The price will be the same as the in person class, plus
actual postage from me to you.
o Arrange a group of at least 4 people and host the workshop at a time that suits you in your
own home. I will bring the class materials to your home and run the class exactly the same.
The price per participant will be the same as advertised for the classes plus $3 per
participant to cover travel expenses.
· I accept payment by PayPal (full payment at time of booking to avoid duplicate fees), direct
deposit, and credit card.
· Purchases can be made on the day of classes. For any purchases, you will receive a 10% credit
voucher which can be used towards class fees for subsequent months classes.

I just got notified of a new promotion Stampin Up! are running in September. It is the free wheelin’ promotion. Normally I wouldn’t announce things like this before the release date, but seeing as one of the free wheels coordinates with the Merry Merry stamp set which is in the Christmas stamp club by mail I thought it was well worth mentioning. This free wheelin' promotion ends, September 30th! Does anyone want free card instructions, free stampin around wheel and a Christmas stamp set? See the http://rosoakes.blogspot.com/2008/08/christmas-stamp-by-mail-club.html post.

I was going to keep this post all business but then I want to get this down before I forget!
I was supervising Bella in the bath this morning whilst sorting the dirty washing. Drew brought his hard boiled egg into the bathroom (with no major egg shell on it) and I told him to wash any remaining egg shell off in the bathroom (as he can reach the taps at the sink with his stool). Instead, he dunked it in the bubble bath Bella was having to clean it and then complained it was covered in bubbles!!! Seriously, sometimes I wonder how does a two year olds mind think?

Seeing as this is a very long post, I will be ending this here. All I can say is congrats for getting this far!!! LOL...
Ros

No comments: