Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Naughty me!

So I have been very naughty of late and have negelected to blog. It is celebration month (along with July) in our house and there is two birthdays in the space of 8 days and a craft show begining in between.

I haven't had a chance to do much scrapping but here is one I finished before I got super busy. It was originally based off a card sketch and I stayed up late to get it finished but it was the previous weekends sketch. Anyway, here it is, the sketch and my take on it.


I will be back with photos from Nikki's 4th birthday (yes, she is four now) and another layout soon. Just need to get my goodies all finished for Paperific.

Ros

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the LO of Miss Nikki!

Cheers
Fi

Anonymous said...

What a great shot. I like the way the word shadow in the title has a shadow too! Looks great