Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sleepy

Isn't it always the way, its after 4 o'clock and I have 4 kids asleep. A rarity in it's self but also annoying as I don't like any of the kids asleep after 4pm! It makes it to hard for them to go to bed at night. Bella's first nap was when she went to sleep at 4 today. Her problem, no idea? I just hope she sleeps well tonight or through till morning.

And on the topic of sleep, just a quick layout I made as part of a Stampin' Up! technique challenge (kissing*). Good night, me is a favourite book in our house and something quick and easy to be read at bedtime. Quite often it is missing so I have now made up my own shortened version as written in the journaling.

* Moon from nursery necessitates stamped in so safron and swirl from baroque motif stamped onto the moon stamp (directly onto the rubber) before finally stamping onto whisper white cardstock.

Materials list (all Stampin' Up! products unless otherwise mentioned)
Stamp sets: Nursery necessities, Baroque Motifs
Cardstock: Blue bayou, soft sky, whisper white
Ink: So safron
Other: Chipboard letters - SU and Heidi Swapp, Stampin' Write markers, small star punch

No comments: