Saturday, February 28, 2009

Update

A quick update about the bushfire appeal. On Friday (27th of Feb) just two weeks after beginning the bushfire appeal, so far, $34,653.80 has been raised! OMG! I know that the total will have increased this weekend as being the last day of sale-a-bration I have recieved many orders from people ordering any number of the bushfire appeal stamp sets (particulary priceless!)

I am currently kicked out of my home, DH (Nat) is having his bucks party at our house today/tonight so me and the kids had to go. I am crashing the night at my mum's house (and she is away on holidays) so it is not all bad but the lots of packing, cleaning etc. I had to do before leaving was crazy. I had to pack for my workshop, clothes etc. and finish cleaning the stuff Natty hadn't thought of etc... Ahhh I will be glad tomorrow evening when I get my house back (in a nice neat order... I hope Nat takes notes... LOL) and am enjoying my home cooked roast that Nat is cooking for me....

Off to deal with dinner stuff.
Ros

No comments: