Saturday, February 28, 2009

Retirement list

The long awaited retired stamps and accesories list is now here. I for one, have been anxiously waiting for it as we (as Stampin' Up! demonstrators) didn't get advance notice like we do for mini catalogues...

Just briefly, I will mention that my settings have all gone haywire as I am currently switching over to Typepad and had an operator error on my blogspot blog. For the month of March, I will be updating both my blogs, http://www.rosoakes.blogspot.com/ and http://www.rosdavidson.typepad.com/. (The difference in the two blog addresses, aside from one being blogger and the other being typepad is the typepad address will be my married name from next month).

This year, Stampin' Up! has listed all retiring items as a pdf document which can be downloaded
from here. I am a little sad to see some of the stamp sets going, (I am losing 34 stamp sets!) but then, I can only get excited about what is to come in the new catalogue.
Cheers,
Ros


P.S. If anyone else has any thoughts that might make things easier to read/understand etc. feel free to contact me so I can work with what you, my customers want.

No comments: