Saturday, November 17, 2007

WSC28

I finally got around to doing Beate Johns weekend sketch challenge (WSC28) this weekend. I have been wanting to do it for ages but haven't had the time. So today, I MADE the time. I needed to, with being home alone with the kids all weekend whilst Nat is drinking it up at the bucks weekend.Used all Stampin Up products
Stamps: Loads of Love
Paper: Holiday thyme pp, old olive, cranberry crisp, very vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip, old olive
Accessories: Dazzling diamonds, two way glue, 5/8 very vanilla grosgrain ribbon (available in summer mini catalogue, beginning December 2007)


The patterned paper I used for this card is a special Stampin Up has brought out for purchase from November 1st - December 15th. Yes, I am slow letting you all know about it. Slack really. Will update with the MAJOR special for November next post (need to finish my sample).


Best get the kids off to bed (well Nikki is already asleep on the couch... it is what happens when she doesn't have a nap!) and eat dinner.

Cheers,

Ros

6 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab card, I love the flower

Anonymous said...

Ros, wonderful card. Love your flower.
Hugs and smiles

Lori said...

The flower is just beautiful. Love the color combination, too.

Shannon McGann said...

Beautiful card! The flower looks so pretty! I love that designer paper.

connie said...

OMG i love this card Ros....

so cute!!!

Connie...xxxx

Anonymous said...

Looks great!

Cheers
Fi