Saturday, April 12, 2008

Weekend sketch challenge & a layout

It’s been busy for me the last few days. I finally got all my newsletters sent out and even updated my blog with a newsletter link. If you’re not currently subscribed to my newsletter feel free to add your e-mail address to the right of this entry.

Just a couple of quick shares, a mini layout I made for my sister and a birthday card I made for my Stampin’ Up upline (Claire Daly) which also happens to fit in with Beate's weekend sketch challenge. Claire’s birthday card is very similar to one of the ones I made in my faux leather technique class. You make 2 cards (with envelopes) and a sample (with instructions) for $15. Contact me for further information.

Supplies for Claire’s card (that are Stampin’ Up!)
Stamps: Figure of Speach
Cardstock: Whisper white, chocolate chip, old olive
Other: Circle punch 1 3/8, embossing powder

Dee’s layout is just one of all her nephews and nieces... I love this photo, they all look so cute together!


Cheers,

Ros

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card and adorable scrapbook page.
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

very cool card and LO - yu have been a busy bee *grin*

Cheers
Fi