Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Been busy

Okay so I haven’t blogged in a while… My SIL was home for 2 days for her birthday so we have spent a little time with her. Then yesterday I had to take Josh to a ear, throat and nose surgon about his tonsils. The doctor decided that even though Josh is only 2 he will remove his tonsils and adenoids as they are largest he has ever seen in a kid Josh’s age.

I have been scrapping although I have nothing to show yet (lots of sewing on my layout) so it is taking some time to do. My hands are cramping from all the pricking of cardstock and my thumb is bleeding from the constant pushing the needle through the paper. Ahh the things we do in the name of craft!

Need to get a wriggle on a make a 21st birthday card for my sister’s friend.

Ciao!Ros

No comments: