Friday, January 20, 2006


Okay so here it is finally finished! I finished it last night but the photos I took were terrible so I waited until some decent light this morning. It supposed to be a simple finish job but with all 3 kids crying and awake at 9.30pm still it wasn�t as simple as one hoped. Eventually at 10pm they were all asleep but I tell you I was frazzled as the 3 of them being little sugars on my own since Nat left for work, it was not fun I tell you! Hopefully they are better tonight! And the bonus too is that it is Nat�s last night of night shift for another 2 weeks! Yay!

All from me, I want to get started on a layout about Nat whilst Drew is asleep and Josh and Nikki are at childcare. I have been a good girl first and done all my jobs and finished the last of my instructions for my upcoming cards in Creative Cards and Papercrafts so now it is MY time!

Cheers,
Ros.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good on you Ros! The LO looks cool - can't wait to see it IRL.