Friday, February 17, 2006

ADSL finally working...

My ADSL is finally working! Yay and thanks Nat for allowing Primus to wake you up from sleeping to fix it while I was at work... (DH is on night shift.) I tell you, it has been a nice thing to come home from work to use (after a shower since it is stinking hot here) with an hour free before picking up Josh and Nikki from childcare.

My latest layout of Joshie... I finished it a couple of days ago but kept on forgetting to take a photo of it...



Josh is supposed to be booked in to have his tonsils removed on Tuesday but now I am being told that they mightn't do the surgery as he has an eye infection. Yesterday, they told me they would still operate... I wish they would make up their damm minds as I need to let work know, childcare and arrange care for Nikki and Drew whilst I stay at the hospital overnight with Josh....

Enough from me, I am trying to get things organised (and hope Josh will go to bed early) for the Scrapboxx cybercrop tonight.

Cheers,
Ros

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey has your SIL booked anything for NY yet?