Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Kids scrapbooking & Kim's class

I let my kids scrapbook the other day and they had a blast. Nikki did a page with only drawing and stickers and Josh had photos on his too. I only had one tiny photo printed up of Nikki that I wasn't using and didn't have time to print more out for her... I am going to scrap a layout of the kids scrapping but haven't gotten around to it yet. I just finished Nat's valentine's day card (will post it tomorrow once I can get a good photo!) which I had planned to do the other day.

Brisbane was good fun but I was so tired when I got home. I was awake at 4.45am to get ready and go to the airport etc. and went to bed at midnight last night. Then, Drew woke up for a feed at 2.15 and 4.15 after I feed him just before I went to bed. The formula finally did the trick at the 4am feed (should have given it to him earlier but I was so dopey!)

I did an online class today with Kim Archer. So much fun and it was great as I didn't have to cart anything around! Will be doing it again (if I can).

Blogger is being dumb and not letting me load pics. I will upload them tomorrow.

Best be off and try and get a good nights sleep as Nat is on night shift tonight.
Cheers,
Ros

No comments: