Thursday, May 04, 2006

Hour of power layout

My hour of power layout from Kim's class.... Only I spent much more than one hour on it. The heading was screaming out to be stitiched and I played around with colours for forever with it. I am happy with it and that is all that matters (even if it took more me than the hour to do!)

Ros.

P.S. Really hate my hand writing but thought I really should use it when I was writing my thoughts about Nikki and saying "love you Miss Nikki"

Note to self, work on Heidi Swapp love your handwriting somemore instead of it collecting dust!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

LOVE YOUR LAYOUT ROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your handwriting is fantastic. LOve it.....

BFN

Ros said...

Kim, I scrap in both sizes. I depends on the number of photos I have for the page etc. and how it is working. Sometimes, I find I have too much 'blank' space and that is when I tend to work in 8.5 x 11.
A nice challenge at times and makes things easier other times.