Thursday, May 04, 2006

Update...

Going to the doctors tomorrow, hopefully that might solve a few things. Took most of yesterday off work (I do payroll) so I had to go in and do the pays or no one gets paid then I get cranky when I miss out too! Had a me day for most of yesterday... Caught up on some sleep (4 hours isn't quite enough), finished some card stuff for publication ahead of time (bonus), did Kim Archers hour of power class... LOL, so much for an hour of power, my layout is still not finished. That is what happens when people call in the middle of the class (no biggie). I have spent more than an hour on it but I wasn't happy with the layout so I had to 'jazz' it up a little. Not much more to go on it now, just need to kids to be quite for a bit and let me finish it.

Josh was quite good yesterday when he came home from childcare (amazingling)... When I picked him up he was drawing alone on the floor (good drawing). I think he was tired so he was having a little quiet time.
I wish he was behaving this morning but he is being cheeky and naughty.

Nikki saw the doctor at childcare today initally because she fell over at the door of childcare and her nose was all red and I was afraid she had damaged it but it turns out she has an ear infection and I didn't even know... Bad mum I am for not even knowning....

Gotta go, the kids just pushed over Nat's floor speaker and damaged it some more. Not going to be a happy daddy when he wakes up....

Ros.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sounds familiar about the ear infection Ros. Harry has two and i didnt even know at all. i feel shocking!!! Any way the drugs have kicked in today and he is somewhat better.... Hopw Nicky is OK. I am glad you are feeling better...

Talk soon
Sarah