Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Not much to say...

Not a lot happening here. Haven't scrapped since the other night. I made 2 cards last night, one for Willisa's birthday and for my SIL. Need to make me SIL's present now.... Gotta get my butt into gear and get it done as I have to go into work tomorrow to do pays and I don't want to waste my day with no kiddies! Wanting to get a 7gypsies album done too... See how I go.

Worked on Monday (instead of today) as mum couldn't watch the kids today... Had a major clean up on the weekend in the house (and boy does it feel good!) Still a little way to go in the rumpus room (to be able to see the pool table and to use it) but a lot less clutter in the rumpus room. Put the other spare bed in Josh's room so it no longer looks as empty (and Nikki thinks it is her bed!) Started cleaning up the study (where the bed came from) and need to get some bookshelves from Ikea to hold all my scrapping stuff. Suggested to family Ikea vouchers for my birthday so have to wait a while for that...

Gotta go and do Kris' present.
Bye!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How good does it feel to have done that tidy-up ?? We have just done the same here and it's fantastic !

Ros said...

Really good. It feels good to have decluttered a little! Just need to finish the job now!