BIG NEWS! BIG NEWS!!! Well, for me anyway, my kids are all going to be in a calender. The 2007 Victorian Baby calender. I e-mailed a few pictures off ages ago and got an e-mail today. I have no idea which photos are being published, will find out if they ask for larger files... So excited and can't wait to see it. Nat didn't even know I had entered them so he got quite a suprise and loved the pics the I sent off. Josh loved it too as he loves being able to recognise who it is in the photos. Gets a little harder for him when there are photos of us or his aunts and uncle when they were younger.
Thanks for the comments re my MIL whinge. Nat did call her last night and have a few words. The first time he has ever done that! Progress on standing up to his family re the lesser amount of attention our children receive.
Sarah has tagged me so here are my answers:
1. How old are you? 26
2. How many kids do you have if any? 3, Josh - 3, Nikki - 21 months & Drew 9 months
3. Are you married, single, divorced, widow? Engaged, we plan to marry someday, just need to agree on the numbers to invite first! LOL!
4. What is your occupation? SAHM and accounts/payroll (P/T)
5. What are your passions? Scrapping, making sure my family are happy
6. <-- What happened to question 6?
7. Are you happy with the way your life has turned out? Yes, some days we all wish it was different and then the next day we love our life! I wouldn't change it, or even attempt to as it is all part of what has shaped and formed me
8. Are you a scrapper and if so how many hours a week do you scrap? I scrap as often as the kids allow me to and when the inspiration strikes. If I am not feeling creative and in the zone, I don't get near my stash
9. What do you want to do before you die? Pay off our house, live life happily and see my children grown up and future generations
10. What is your favorite food? Chocolate of course!
11. What is the food you hate the most? Brussel sprouts
12. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? Ahhh, honestly, I can't think of anything at the moment.
13 Are you a neat freak? Or a dirty house cleaner? I like the house to be tidy but am not anal about it. I have my moments where it isn't getting any better as I have to scrap and get this done (LOL) and then there are days when I am chasing my tail picking up the kids toys etc and all the do is follow me around again making a mess (feels like it)
14.What is the happiest day of your life thus far? When the kids were born (such relief after Drew labour I can tell you) and when Nat proposed to me (I had an idea but it was lovely all the same and still something we laugh about from time to time.) The ring box was wrapped and he was so nervous his jacket was inside out and he couldn't find the ring! As if I would say no, I was the mother to one of his children (in 2003)! Was so cute and some of the people in the resturant starred! Best bit was he organised our anniversary and a baby sitter for Josh. That's my kind of man (why can he do it more often? Must tape into the romantic bone again...) Enough said...
So now, I am tagging Will and Cindy. Can't wait to see your answers girls!