Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Not happy jan...

Also just updated with a post I wrote previously but had never posted... See here for details about stitched birdies.

I updated the retiring list of stamps and accessories this morning. See this post for up to date info. Also just a quick note that sale-a-bration ends on Friday 29th. Only a few more days to get your orders in for free stamps or your change to join the Stampin' Up! and get a free stamp set up to $79.95 of value from Stampin' Up! and a background stamp or a set of watercolour crayons as a present for joining from myself.


Been quite busy the last few days, had 2 workshops over the weekend as well as Nat working so if I wasn't busy selling Stampin' Up! I was busy cooking...


Here's my take on Beate's weekend sketch challenge #36.

Materials:
Cardstock: Basic black, whisper white, pink passion, taken with teal

Ink: Basic Black

Other: Stampin' Markers - summer sun, taken with teal, not quite navy, pink passion, circle punch, misc. ribbon, cuttlebug and bling


I have been asked by a friend to make some mother's day and wedding cards. I have done 3 so far but was meant to be doing some last night. That was before Nikki and Drew decided to decorate the lounge room. All while Josh was asleep and I was helping Fiona, my new recruit with online ordering for Stampin' Up! I ask, is there ever going to be a good time to work in my house without being distracted by fights, questions or phone calls?






To top off things, Nikki and Drew did a wee on the carpet and I had no vaccum cleaner bags left... Not happy jan I tell you!

Cheers,
Ros

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your card is lovely! I really like how you added the spotlight there.

Oh my goodness to the lower pictures! I am speechless. LOL

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Oh my,

the little monsters certainly did a number on Joshie *grin*. When you told me about it on the phone I did not imagine that they had used a whole container of flour. Did you have to wake Josh up and send him into the shower?
Hope you have some more vacuum cleaner bags now - just in case they try sugar next time *giggle*

Cheers
Fi

jodee76 said...

Oh My Gosh! How did Josh manage to sleep through that?
I must say it made me giggle, but if it were my kids...

Things are never dull in your house!

Alana Galagher said...

I'm sorry for laughing, but just can't help myself :) How did he sleep through all that? & how did you go cleaning up without vaccum bags ??

SANDIE MALLON said...

how can one see those pics and not comment... I love it ... that is just awesome ... in years time trust me you can look back and laugh... Oh the memories LOL