Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Scrapping! Yay!

Some scrapping! Yay, finally. I have actually made a start on my 52 weeks of us album that I am doing for this year. Shame it has taken me until week 38 to get started! *Giggles* I have all the journaling save on my computer (and printed out just in case) but I only just got my album last Friday which encouraged me to start it. I had always known it was going to be in a 6 x 9 album so I could have started anytime but the urge just wasn't there.

Other than scrapping explaining my absence, I have been preping for October classes (more information to come), October's Christmas club by mail and Nat and I had a date night (and slept at home overnight with no kids!!!)

I don't know what happened to the photo of week 1 (so I'll have to take it again when the light is better) but here is week 2.

Materials list:
Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
Patterened Paper: Basic Grey
Chipboard letters: Heidi Swapp
Punches: Stampin' Up!

Cheers,
Ros

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well that's an interesting comment you have there???????

Love the LO. I'm looking forward to seeing your 52 weeks when I come home in a couple of weeks - yay! I may even do some scrapping this side of christmas *maybe*...

Cheers
Fi