Friday, March 13, 2009

A weekly roundup!

Slack blogger. Yup that is me. There has been a fair bit going on but I just haven’t had time to blog about any of it. That and I have had a couple of migraines this past week. Ewww yucky!

Saturday last weekend was my brother’s 30th birthday. We went to one of the local pubs in town with many family members and had a great meal. Afterwards, the kids had a ball in the local park.

Picture of my brother, his wife, my niece, my kids and my SIL’s niece. Warren told the kids to pull funny faces, and of course, look at the ones that listened!


I tried going on the swing at the park, and it wasn’t made for adults is all I can say. I think this picture of me says it all... LOL and now I have a huge yucky bruise on the side of my thigh... I was going to take a picture of it, but then again, I don’t think the whole world needs to see my naked thigh!


Josh had a major meltdown at school on Wednesday morning, he wanted to be Mr Independent and walk into school by himself. It ended up with me carrying him in like a baby and sore arm muscles to this day still.

Wedding plans are moving along. Still need to make place cards but here are some pics of the hen’s party invite and wedding invite. Just over 2 weeks to go now. Still need to organise my jewellery (know what I want though) and just had my hair dyed today.

(Invites in my journal as a wedding keepsake) Sorry for crappy pics!
Materials list: (Hen’s night invite)
Cardstock: Soft sky, wild wasabi
Stamps: Big on Spring
Ink: Basic Black, Soft Sky
DSP: Spring silhouettes
Other: 2 way glue pen, dazzling diamonds, seed beads, white grosgrain ribbon, scallop edge punch


Materials list: (Wedding invite)
Cardstock: Basic grey, whisper white, basic black
Ink: Taken with teal, gold encore, basic grey
Stamps: Season of joy
Other: Black grosgrain ribbon, doodlebug embossed cardstock


Had a few SU workshops and have my final class for March tomorrow. We are making this explosion card.
Materials list:
Stamps: Outlined for fun, Baroque motifs
DSP: Bali Breeze
Cardstock: Old olive, Whisper white
Other: Embossing powder, versamark, brads, felt fusion flowers


The new catalogue is released in less than 3 weeks and I can’t wait. I haven’t got my copy yet and am anxiously waiting for it. If anyone wants to pre-order a catalogue they are $12 picked up from me in Skye or $15 delivered. Contact me on rosnat@iprimus.com.au or call me on 0407 353 325.

Having a bad day here, got slugged a fine for mail that didn’t have enough postage, more than happy to pay the additional postage but the $1.50 extra per letter I am not!!! I wish I was contacted before they sent them all and charged me an additional $51! Got sent a parking infringement in the mail today too for parking on the nature strip while taking Josh and Callum to school. Cranky, but I can cope that. Problem is, the street (well court) I was parked in, if I parked on the road, you can barely get another car past. Okay, gripe over!

Best go to bed. Need an early night since the migraines are giving me the s&%^s!

Cheers,
Ros

No comments: