Thursday, February 21, 2008

Been busy

Just a post I started last week but took my time taking photos of the work.

Been ever so busy cleaning of late. I had the "shakes" and didn't know what to do with myself so I cleaned to redirect the negative energy (or something.) I now have a very clean linen press and a tidy walk in wardrobe, and Diabetes Australia now have 5 1/2 garbage bags of clothing etc. donated to them for good use. It felt good to tidy it all up and now those two areas look nice and clean. Need to work on the rest of the house but need a break first!

Managed to get a couple of the things swirling around in my head down on paper. Still part way through some more before I got distracted and started something new... Naughty naughty me. Currently working on so cards etc. for some mag work hopefully. Also sent off a bunch of e-mails last night, hoping for a positive response soon! Always nice when getting paid to be crafty.

Also, in doing my clean up, I realised I had a 12 x 12 stitched birdies page I have done that I am willing to sell. It is on black bazzill with the same coloured birds as on the warning layout shown below. I will sell this with 3, 12 x 12 sheets of BG pp - japenese tea garden, sausalito & embarcadero all from the Pheobe rang. Also includes the words "warning" die cut in notepad sizzix font in embarcadero colour inked with black and Heidi Swapp white chipbaord letters spelling "may cause cluckiness".

Selling for $25 plus postage.
Above is a sample layout, below is the page I am selling.



Also have a card using same papers that I made for Becky Fleck's card sketch a little while ago. Card is $6 plus postage.

If no one is interested I'll list these items on ebay. I just thought I'd see if anyone wanted them before listing them on ebay.

Cheers,
Ros

No comments: