Saturday, February 16, 2008

Okay, okay so I don't have a title

I have written this post before and lost it! Damm internet and stupid dial up speed for no reason (all fixed now, thank goodness.)

I have been busy with workshops, technqiue cards, cooking and the odd card or two of late. So I aplogise for not posting. I am now cooking dinner for two of Nat's work mates. (they pay for me for, and I love the extra pocket money!) Not only that I have been trying to meal plan and shop according as to not have to go to the shop as often... Worked really well except for when you forget to take the list to Aldi! LOL... nothing like a shopping trip with Nat, all the kids and myself. We spent $183, and took 33 minutes to shop and pack the card and be on our way again. Not sure if that is good or bad to be honest.

I have another workshop this afternoon, (I am loving sale-a-bration) as who doesn't love getting a free sale-a-bration stamp set when they spend multiples of $100.

I now have one recruit, with a possible second one in the wings, anyone want to be my third? Don't forget my special offer, on this post.

Last but not least, I will share you with a card I made when I first started trying some new techniques. I love every 2nd friday, (I try to do it each friday if I can) as I mess up the kitchen table, don't do a lot of motherhood or housewifish duties and concentrate on making a mess and playing. I made this card using the shattered glass technique and it will be one of the cards made in my technique classes (see this post).


Materials list:

Stamps: stem silhouettes

Ink: Versamark, sage shadow

Cardstock: chocolate chip, rose red, sage shadow, very vanilla

Other: Stampin' markers - chocolate chip and rose red, taupe ribbon, 1/2" circle punch, hodgepodge hardware - pewter, UTEE
All materials by Stampin' Up! except for UTEE.

I do have another card I finished last night with a new stamp set, a bonus Christmas present that Stampin' Up! demonstrators all got, called "time well spent". I'll be back soon to upload, just need to get organised and take a photo first.

Cheers,

Ros

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the card Ros. Hope your workshop went well.

Cheers
Fi