Monday, March 10, 2008

New catties!!!

I have placed a pre-order from the new 2008/2009 idea book and catalogue. They are due in a matter of weeks now. If you want a copy as soon as I recieve mine, pre-order and pay for it (only$12.95 including p&h) and your new catalogue will be on it way to you very soon.

You can also get a new catalogue (for free) by booking a workshop anytime from April 1st. I still have some vacancies left so drop me a line or an e-mail so I can mark you down.

One last thing, I am offering anyone that signs up as a new recruit whether as a discount demonstrator, career demonstrator or anything in between their choice of any TWO stamps sets (no price restrictions) from the new catalogue available April 1st, 2008 for signing with me as a new recruit (with the paperwork into Stampin Up before March 31st 2008). (The bonus of two stamps sets is in place of your choice of a background stamp which I usually offer to new recruits.)

Once a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, you receive 20% off all your purchases and (within 45 days of joining Stampin’ Up!) you receive an additional 10% off your very first order.

If anyone wants to join my team, not only will you get stamps at a discount, learn lots of new things, have me as your upline inspiring you (however far you wish to take your Stampin' Up! journey) but will be able to meet with many other like minded enthustics

Also, my last ditch plea, for anyone that does take me up on my offer of joing as a new recruit, you will not only enable me to get my promotion, get my stampin' start bonus of free stamp sets (which I will be sharing with you) but also put me in the running (with only one other person) for a FREE trip to Palm Cove, QLD with my upline. So, who wants to help me out?

Ros.

No comments: