Thursday, November 13, 2008

Inspired

I was inspired and had to make my bah humbug card straight away. Here is it. While I was at it, I made a matching envelope also.


Materials list:
Stamps: Rough edges mini alphabet
Ink: Basic Black, River Rock, Old Olive, Real Red
DSP: Dashing
Cardstock: Old Olive, River Rock (textured), Real Red, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Basic Black
Punches: Boho blossoms, scallop edge punch, scallop circle, horizontal slot, 1/2" & 1/4" circle Other: Dazzling Diamonds, stampin dimensionals, 1/4" real red grosgrain ribbon, styled silver hodgepodge hardware, sponge daubers, 2 way glue pen, note cards & envelope
Ros
P.S. Two posts in one day, most unusual!!!

5 comments:

Robyn said...

This is so great! My husband is not a great lover of all things Christmas- so I think he will score a card like this this year!

Fiona said...

Love your card design - go you creative woman!!!!!!

Cheers
Fi

GiftsByHeidi said...

This is so cute!! Love this idea! Your other sesame street cards are so adorable too. Thanks for the ideas!

Miriam Thomas said...

What a cute and clever idea! I love it!

parttimestamper said...

I love your sesame characters made using the SU punches. I did an ATC using Oscar and Elmo. I also made a Christmas card for my husband. Since we started watching Sesame Street with our oldest son (he is now 33) my husband has loved Oscar and Elmo has run a pretty close second.