Thursday, November 13, 2008

Inspired

I was inspired and had to make my bah humbug card straight away. Here is it. While I was at it, I made a matching envelope also.


Materials list:
Stamps: Rough edges mini alphabet
Ink: Basic Black, River Rock, Old Olive, Real Red
DSP: Dashing
Cardstock: Old Olive, River Rock (textured), Real Red, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Basic Black
Punches: Boho blossoms, scallop edge punch, scallop circle, horizontal slot, 1/2" & 1/4" circle Other: Dazzling Diamonds, stampin dimensionals, 1/4" real red grosgrain ribbon, styled silver hodgepodge hardware, sponge daubers, 2 way glue pen, note cards & envelope
Ros
P.S. Two posts in one day, most unusual!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so great! My husband is not a great lover of all things Christmas- so I think he will score a card like this this year!

Anonymous said...

Love your card design - go you creative woman!!!!!!

Cheers
Fi

GiftsByHeidi said...

This is so cute!! Love this idea! Your other sesame street cards are so adorable too. Thanks for the ideas!

Anonymous said...

What a cute and clever idea! I love it!

Marjorie Gibson said...

I love your sesame characters made using the SU punches. I did an ATC using Oscar and Elmo. I also made a Christmas card for my husband. Since we started watching Sesame Street with our oldest son (he is now 33) my husband has loved Oscar and Elmo has run a pretty close second.