Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Busy busy busy

I've been busy busy busy here. In between working on Nat's birthday present (still have 18 more pages to go...) and making swaps for the Stampin' Up! regionals (my swaps will be in the next post I promise) and decorating a wooden tree (to add to my Christmas tree collection). Along with tiding up the backyard for Nat's party and hard rubbish collection there hasn't been a lot of time for much else except a workshop that I squeezed in somewhere!

From the 10th - 30th of November Stampin' Up! are offering their stampin' write markers for individual purchase of each colour at $4.95 each http://www3.stampinup.com/au/ena/6186.asp
Also, they are offering 20% all rub ons when $20 worth of product is purchased http://www3.stampinup.com/au/ena/6185.asp

I am exhausted and am going out tomorrow night for a business meeting with the Stampin' Up! girls (yay a girly night even if it is business...). Best go and hit the hay as I need the sleep.

Ros

No comments: