Thursday, April 10, 2008

Guest DT

Okay so for the first time this year I have scrapbooked. Shocking isn’t it! I was asked to be a Guest DT for Debling in Design (http://www.deblingindesign.com.au/) and I got some of the new awesome Comso Cricket - Twist & Shout range to play with. It is the largest pack of goodies I have even been given to "play" with and I tell you, it certainly did get my creative juices flowing, especially for boy layouts which are NOT my speciality.

I am still working on one other layout but here is what I have done so far and uploaded to their gallery and dropped off to Deb in their store...

Layout 1: Fourth Birthday (is CASEd from Jessica Sprague.)
I just totally loved it and the patterned paper worked so well and is very Josh. Journalling reads what he got for his birthday.

Layout 2: Aunty Fi-Nona & Me
This is what Josh calls his aunt who lives in WA and it is so funny. I got him to help me with the journaling and it is the cutest thing... Now the tough part is, do I keep if for his album or give it to Fiona... What do you think Fi?
Layout 3: Beep Beep
Yet another one of Joshie.... he was ever soon cute at 13 months wasn't he?

Layout 3: My robot
A quoteable moment by Drewie and what Josh and Nikki said in response.

Layout 4: Oh Boy
A brand new fresh Drewie...

Card
It just wouldn't be me without a card, would it?

Long enough post from me and I am trying to get to bed earlier so best I go...
Ros

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it just me or is this a new look blog - nice! I love the LO of Josh and I - and putting his words on there just adds to it *grin* As I said in the email I think it should go in Joshies album, but I'll definitely print out a full size copy for me *grin* - of course.
Cheers
Fi

Deb Ross said...

Hi Ros,

The layouts and card are fantastic, thank you for being the Guest DT for April. The girls that have seen them have just loved them and say you have inpired them and they are looking forward to your card class.

Deb