Sunday, April 13, 2008

Stats & a card

Just some Stampin’ Up! stats from convention (that I didn’t get to go to...)
Stampin’ Up! Sales have increased by 180% on the previous year. April 1st, 2007 – March 31st 2008

163,832 stamp sets have been sold.

Most popular stamps
1) Seeing Spots 2,378
2) French Flair 1,940
3) Warm Words 1,890

I was totally blown away by the figure for French Flair especially as it was only available in the Summer mini catalogue 2007/2008...

Stampin’ Up! will be accepting credit cards in May.

Currently there are 1,458 demonstrators in Australia and New Zealand

April 1st (2008) was the biggest sales day ever - $173,000
No surprise there as how good is the new catalogue... I am also presuming that the sales figure from the 1st of April is only demonstrators ordering not customers!

Seeing as me and a few other girls on our greater team didn’t go to convention, we set some challenges to do. This is the only one I have managed to complete so far.

Use the colour combination of taken with teal, tempting turquoise, glorious green, green galore, yoyo yellow and whisper white.

Materials list - All by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted
Stamps: Illuminations
Cardstock: Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, Taken with Teal, Yoyo Yellow, Watercolour paper
Patterned Paper: Petals & Paisleys
Other: Whisper white ribbon, Black embossing powder, Stampin’ dimensionals, watercolour crayons – bold brights, Cuttlebug dies.
Other than all the Stampin’ Up! news, I got a beautiful bunch of flowers, lilies... Nat’s childhood best friend and wife, Matt & Elissa gave them to me for the wedding album I made them for Christmas. We also got to see their wedding photos (from the wedding Nat was a groomsmen in, in December) & honeymoon photos... Some awesome photos of the bridal party in the city and bride and groom at the pier. St Kilda pier???
The kids were fantastically well behaved which is slightly unusual when we have company but it was great for a change. Something I hope happens far more often!

Enough from me, I am off to true and do another card for the challenge while all is semi quiet around here...
Ros

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooh I do like the illumination stamp set - I may have to purchase..........

Great card Ros!
Cheers
Fi

Carol Dunstan said...

great card, I love the touch of colour you have added to the sentiment!