Friday, April 13, 2007

The idea of Nat leaving for work each night at the moment scares me if I am alone home with the kids (even if it is only for a little while.) I am worried that I maybe coming down with pre-natal depression or something like that. I eventually cheer up especially if the kids are “nice” enough to allow me some me time.

I usually start to well up into tears around the time Nat is leaving, or even earlier in today’s case. Thankfully, he has taken tonight off work (I only asked that he wait until the kids were in bed, before going into work) but I guess he didn’t think I was coping very well.

Do you know the funniest thing about all of this, my GP mentioned something about post-natal depression on Wednesday when I saw her and was concerned about how I may come down with it. I told her I’d be fine and I would ask for help if I needed it etc. Right now, the only help I really need (aside from with the kids) is to have this baby be born. Maybe that will help my hormones etc. as I am so over being pregnant and anxiously awaiting to go into labour.

If anyone has tips, (that actually work) I am all ears!
Ros

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ohh Ros Why didnt you call me.. Seriously james is on Annual leave and it is no problem at all. I would have helped you put the kids to bed...

No the Horizontal dance is one that apparently works however with your pelvis issues may not be a great idea.

Also re the post natal depression maybe seek advice now about it. You will see your DR again next week so maybe you should mention it....Just to be sure. I hope she didnt put ideas in your head .....

OK chat soon...
Sarah