Friday, May 23, 2008

Palete o' Prints popularity!!!!

Direct from the Stampin' Up! website today... The Palette o' Prints promotion has been a huge success! Thank you so much for your support in promoting this special offer. The promotion has been such a success, in fact, it is surpassing our forecasts by more than 100 percent! Because of this, we are anticipating that our inventory of Palette o' Prints pads is going to run out before the promotion ends on 31 May.


Unfortunately, we are not able to print more pads; we apologize for the inconvenience. At the current pace, we will most likely run out in five days. We will post another current update when the entire inventory has been depleted. Thank you for your understanding.


Todays card is one I made for my sister's bf. His birthday was late last month but he only just got his card. I have used retired Stampin' Up! (Treehouse) double sided paper for the card as it just look so much like boxers to me. I can't take the credit for the design either I found it in a recent card magazine... I did alter it to make it more mine and added real stitiching as it wouldn't be a "me" otherwise...



I do have one final 6 x 6 set of Treehouse papers for sale on ebay. User id ROS780. I also have a mini matchbox Geelong car set from 12 years ago if anyone is interested. Last but not least, the final stock of my in color cardstock from 2007/2008 idea book and catalogue.



Cheers,
Ros

No comments: