Monday, May 26, 2008

Spotlighting again!

Yet another spotlighting card. This time using the bbq from BBQ basics. I love how simple this card is... and how easy it was to make. See the shadow under the bbq, I love to do that, but rarely do. Wonder why?

Materials list (all items by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise mentioned)
Stamps: Backyard BBQ, Pure & Simple alphabet (retired)
Cardstock: Whisper white, basic blackInk: Basic Black, Real Red, Sahara Sand
Other: Circle punches, large oval punch, ribbon

Aside from being an early post from me, it is 4.28 in the morning and I can't sleep! Nat's poker game finished an hour ago and I heard everyone leave so I got up to help clean up and now I can't sleep. Tempted to go and watch Grey's & Brother's & Sisters from last night, but then there is nothing worse than falling asleep in the middle of the tv show to be awoken but small ones 5 seconds later (or so it seems!)

Cheers,
Ros

P.S. I more than likely won't post tomorrow as Drew is having his tonsils & adenoids removed and I am staying overnight in hospital with him.

No comments: