Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thursday's card

Firtsly before showing you Thursday's card. Let me tell you, I haven't made anything new today seeing as I went shopping to pick up some meat for dinner and stopped by a store that had a lovely dress. Not only did I buy a dress and sirt but I will be able to wear one of them to my friend's wedding next week and have a choice of three outfits from purchasing two items! Noice! Depending on what I wear means I need to work on my jewellery but all is good...


Here is is! It certainly wasn't the card I was orignally sharing today as I think it needs something but I am currently locked in the study (YES, I did type LOCKED IN...) Very hard to make business calls sometimes in my house...
Uses all Stampin' Up! products including boho basics (a new fav) and some of the new cherish rub ons!
Ohhh I have been unlocked now, I wonder if that is because of the screaming I can hear!
Ros


No comments: