Thursday, May 15, 2008

Pretties kit...

Finally squeezed in a little creating. Had to... LOL and I finished contacting all my leads from Picture to Page craft show. Some of our greater Stampin' Up! team participated in a card swap. I haven't gotten any others back yet but am sure they will be awesome. I do plan on sharing them once I receive them all.

Materials list (all Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Together Forever, Sanded, Forever Flowers Wheel
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Mellow Moss, Close to Cocoa
Ink: Blush Blossom, Mellow Moss, Close to Cocoa, Versamark
Other: Cream halfback pearls (from Pretties kit), clear embossing powder

I am loving the Pretties kit in the new 2008/2009 catalogue. Page 144 or if you don't have the catalogue, use the following link. http://catalogs.shoplocal.com/stampinup/index.aspx?pagename=shopmain&fsid=468a7df8-3175-4025-9b1a-be63dd22fe7f&storeid=1039381&circularid=12781
I usually stockpile things like the Pretties kit as they are so "pretty" I don't want to waste them... Not anymore, I am making sure I get plently of use out of this baby instead of gazing at it fondly. Not to mention the great tin you get when you've finished using it!

Last thing to mention, I have a couple of old DSP on ebay for sale. http://myworld.ebay.com.au/ros780
Cheers,
Ros

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the card Ros. Glad I was part of that swap - the pearls look so elegant with it.
Sue M