Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Christmas photos of the kids & me

Finally, I can upload the Christmas "hat" photos I took of the kids. It has only taken me so long as Bella wouldn't sit still and leave the hat on long enough for me take a photo.


Snap, I even managed to include a pic of me... Thanks to Nikki who took it! Not too bad I guess, she is only 4! Must excuess the tiredness, lack of make up and the rest... Impromptu shot!



Can anyone say cheese?
Poser?
Naughty or Nice?Cheeky?Cheers,

Ros

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wicked photos!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos Ros, esp the one of you! Nice one! :)

susy said...

Such cute photos, glad you captured the naughty as well as the nice,lol.
thanks for leaving your blog details on the swap board. thought it would be a nice way for us all to get to know one another. Us scrappers gotta stick together.