Monday, January 05, 2009

Thank you gifts

These are little thank you gifts I made for the staff at my children's childcare and Josh's kinder for Christmas. (They had theirs wrapped with a hand decorated Christmas decoration from Josh also!) I also made one for all my SIL's, my mum, my MIL, my sister and me. (Mine is the only one I took a photo off!) I love it as it is small and thing enough to fit into my handbag and allows me to see a how month at a time when I need a calender. Not to mention, it has 2 calender years in it so when it rolls around to late 2009 I won't be like, I haven't got my 2010 diary yet (like I was saying re my 2009 diary last year!)


Materials list
Stamps: Simple serif mini alphabets and numbers
Patterned Paper: Bali Breeze (Summer mini 2008/2009)
Cardstock: Whisper white, pumpkin pie
Other: Scallop edge punch (Summer mini 2008/2009), DMC cotton, mat pack, pretties kit, flower fusion (Summer mini 2008/2009).

Cheers,
Ros

No comments: