Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Keesh's challenge

I thought I'd give Keesh's challenge a go this week seeing as it is an awesome sketch. Here is what I came up with.

Materials list:
Stamps: Polka dot punches, Yummy
DSP: Bali breeze
Cardstock: Pretty in pink, basic black purely pomegrante
Other: Styled silver hodgepodge, felt fusion flowers, small oval punch, 3/4" circle punch, rose red brads, groovy guava re inker, rose red re inker, purely pomegrante re inker, black embossing powder

Cheers,
Ros.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Roz.....well that is a very beautiful card! I love how you have made the 4 leaf clover with the hearts, and the colours are devine! Thanks so much for playing! I love the piccies of your kids too...they are super cute! Love Keesh x

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

What a beautiful card! Well done.

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Ros!