Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Creative play

I had a creative day at Claire's house the other Friday. I didn't get heaps done but these are two things that I finally finished when I got home on Friday... I was struggling with tiredness really bad that I almost fell asleep behind the wheel while driving on Eastlink and had to pull over and sleep. I must have been tired to have slept on the side of a freeway with trucks not bothering me for 30 minutes...

Onto the projects.... A card just coz I could

Materials list:
Stamps: Life your dream, boho backgrounds, symbols of solitude
Cardstock: Very vanilla, ruby red, metallic gold cardstock, basic black
Ink: Versamark, ruby red,
Other: Photo corner punch, brads, mat pat, emobssing powder, 1 3/8" circle punch

and a layout challenge using two cardstock colours, a neutral, brads, ribbon, no patterned paper and no punches

Materials list:
Stamps: Embrace life, sanded background
Cardstock: Brilliant blue, tempting turquoise
Ink: Brilliant blue, tempting turquoise, whisper white
Other: Mat pack

Cheers,
Ros
P.S. I hope to be creating more new stuff soon as I have only, 3, yes THREE more wedding invites to make (plus one to keep for myself) and then I am onto the hen's night invites. Not that I have to do them, but I want to... Does that make sense?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes it makes sense Ros *grin*

Love the creativity!!!!