- Good news re my job at least, I am now looking for a replacement. I have finally been given permission but hello, when I have 5.5 weeks to go, it too is a little late notice.
- I am doing a survivor scrapping competition at the moment. It runs for five weeks (just in enough time for the baby to be born if I make it that far.) This weeks challenge was to use two patterned papers by different manufactures, 3 flowers and something sparkly.
I’ve used Scrapbooking Australia, EK Success & Basic Grey patterned papers, Prima flowers and Heidi Swapp iron ons as my something sparkly.
- Wrote some instructions for some upcoming working in a papercrafts magazine…
- Nearly forgot a friends birthday but when signing some contracts something clicked and text message sent! Nice save…. Thanks contracts! LOL
Did the good parent thing today and took the kids to the park. Took over 240 photos and 100 of them are keepers. Here are just a few.
- Nat took this one of Drew and I (I had no idea) and it is one of my favourite photos taken all day long.
- And the best one of all 3 of them…. Ohh so hard to get a decent pic of the kiddies. Bring on my Katie Toland photo shoot. Just need Miss Bubs to be born first!
- Nat managed to get our side gate finished and up (well almost 100%, just needs a ringlatch now)… Woo hoo, it is about time and it is a huge improvement on the old section of paling fence we had up in its place.
- Spent a fair portion of the afternoon outside with the kids (me sitting down) and them playing. Trying to wear them out some more. As if we didn’t do enough of that at the park… Nat walked down with Nikki and Josh and Drew and I drove down. We all drove back…
That’s about all from me,
P.S. Tomorrow Nat and I are going to the movies to see Music and Lyrics AND out for lunch… Ahhh it is going to be bliss, we will be adults for a few hours and not parents. Always nice to have a mini break.