Thursday, March 23, 2006

Tag

The lovely Willisa has taken me so I thought now is as good as a time as any to answer...

What scrapbook lines/products, etc. do you dislike? Ummmm, Alison Ellis Designs, I find her stuff really hard to work with... Ohh and I hate the SM paper in the mag... It looks crappy!

What is the hardest thing you have ever had to scrap? My birth... I was born 3 months premature so the photos are tiny polaroids (sp.) and gross looking.

What technique do you use more than anything else? Inking, painting and sewing.... Couldn't narrow it down to just one...

What is the smallest scrap of paper you save? Same as Will, a couple of inches... If I love it I probably save it all!

Have you ever had any scrapbook related injuries? No, just the usual paper cut...

Finish this sentence, "If I wasn't a scrapbooker/stamper, I would spend my money on... Clothes, shoes, me stuff... LOL, it is a good thing Nat doesn't know exactly how much I spend...

Give us your best storage or organizational idea. Open all your alphabet lettering that is 3dish and store in a huge container (almost one space for every letter) and you will you up your stash instead of stock piling it... It also makes it easier to find things.

You just won a week long scrapbooking cruise for 5. Who is going with you? My mum, SIL Fiona, Jude (a non scrapping friend who needs converting!) and all my new scrapping friends...

When you received your first publication notification, who did you tell? And if you are not yet pubbed, who will be the first person you share the news with? I think it would have been my mum, closely followed by Nat.

Gotta go, I have a birthday card to finish and some samples I am trying to make for Paper Doll...

Cheers,
Ros

No comments: