Friday, December 01, 2006

Ultrasound today...

* I had my ultrasound today! So exciting it was. It took nearly an hour as we had a sonographer doing it who was learning obstetics ultrasound and she was very thorough (sp.) and then the supervisor did her bit too...

* I know the sex of my baby now!!! I will share but want to string it out a little longer! LOL
(Aunty Nona, no telling either!)

* My FIL took us out for lunch today too which was great as he paid and we got the drinks! *grin* My kind of lunch!

* Picked Josh up from childcare early as he had vomited twice. Could have had something to do with the little hot dog he ate this morning before childcare. (Was left out overnight as the kids didn't eat them all and it was to give to the dogs this morning.)

* Worked very little, ultrasound and lunch took up most of the afternoon along with getting Josh etc.

* Looked at a new car this morning. See one that wasn't bad. Going to go for a test drive in a week or two when I am not working as much.

* Feeling very unprepared for Christmas. Going shopping with my sister and the kids in Frankston tomorrow morning so hoping to pick up a couple of things there.

* Am booked into Jen Hall's online class right now but it is not happening for me right now... Don't you hate that? Everything looks wrong so I am giving it a break.

*Enough dot points now,
Ros

2 comments:

Sarah said...

AWWWW I WANT TO KNOW!!!!!! (STAMPS FEET MADLY)LOL...

SEEMS LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN QUITE BUSY MAKE SURE YOU GET LOTS OF REST....

SEEYA MONDAY

SARAH

PS YOU GOT MAIL!!!!

Anonymous said...

I was very 'cited when you messaged me - of course you would have had the same response for either colour *grin*

Sorry I didn't call - I got caught up in Christmas shopping - call you this weekend,
Cheerio
Fi