Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hot tip...

Here is a hot tip for you all... Don't let your daughter (or any child for that matter) get their own bottle of milk out of the microwave! Not that I could stop Nikki, I was making Josh go to the toilet before he settled down in his makeshift bed on the couch (for the evening). Nikki spilt her milk and as I took the bottle off her to fix and clean it I slipped on her first spill that I didn't know even exsisted!(sp.) Talk about pain... I slipped and one leg went in front of me and the other behind me with me twisting a little in the middle... It was like I was trying to do the splits but I wasn't even trying...

Thank goodness the kids are all asleep soon after it happened as I just need to go and lie down and chill. A few episodes of Gilmore Girls for me tonight I think (and a massage and physio appointment tomorrow too...) I know I am going to be so sore tomorrow because I am already and of course where is Nat... At work, where else would he be? *I guess Nat being at work is so much better than he being at the pub with mates or something...*

Ros.

No comments: