Tuesday, November 07, 2006

You've got mail...

I got mail! Woo hoo, a parcel containing my Quickutz, some BG mini monogram chipboards and most of all my Heidi Swapp Creative Escape book! Yay! (I would take a photo of the stuff but I am feeling far to lazy with it being Melb. cup and all!)

I worked yesterday and with Nat having the last of 3 nights on night shift I was exhausted. Add on top of all that a trip to the physio (I now have a huge X of tape across my backside and back... not a good image...) and not sleeping very well and that brings me up to date!

Have been busy doing my DT work with some BG fruitcake paper. Just have my card to go. Was going to work on it but I was asleep before 10pm! Hoping to get the card done today but with the kids being feral this morning who knows. Playdoh making might be on the agenda first. That and waking Nat up at 12.30! I think I might head for a nanna nap then! *Giggles*

Blogging and surfing isn't getting me anywhere.
Cheers,
Ros

No comments: