Saturday, July 01, 2006

Doodling...

My layout of Drewie from Karen Ridgeway's doodling class on Thursday night. There is the song lyrics Butterfly - Lenny Kravitz around the outside of the layout. The doodling is a little hard to see (as it is silver) but you get the drift. I couldn't believe how easy it was... I always thought doodling would be so much harder... Maybe something I have to try more often from now on.

I haven't finished my file folder from Emily Falconbridge's class yet. Maybe tomorrow depending on my children. They were feral today. I took them to go and get my MIL's birthday present and went to Paper2 for some Junkitz stuff for the everyday moments comp. and Josh was helping with the envelopes... Read pulling them off of the shelf and playing with them. (They are stored right next to the kids play area.) After cleaning up the mess I quickly paid and left!

Once I got home from stopping off at Paper Doll I had a nanna nap for a few hours and when I woke Nat hadn't even put the kids to bed. Not happy Jan as it was 3pm! I put them down for short naps and woke them up after I had cooked dinner (cooked early as Nat is working tonight). Men, sometimes have no idea!

I am off. Going to try and scrap something.
Ros

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the LO - doodling looks great!!!!

Now honestly did you go and start scrapping after you wrote this journal entry? LOL isn't it always the way - inspiration strikes close to bedtime *grin*

Paybacks for Nat - send the kids in to wake him with cold hands today *evil smirk*

Cheers
Fi

Chris Millar said...

It's turned out fantastic Ros! Love the colours you've used and turned it into a lovely boy layout! I used the Lenny words too!!! Found them on 2peas when I was searching!

Sarah said...

STUNNING LAYOUT. JUST ADORE IT!!!! MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR FRONT DOOR STEP OK.... lol

BFN
SARAH
xoxo